In update to the yesterday’s approval of new Covid-19 restrictions by the UK Parliament, the National Executive Committee has, in consultation with specific guidance from the Department for Culture, Media and Sport and the British Roller Sports Association, determined to continue with the already published guidelines - Click here to download the Covid-19 Guidelines – with the following clarifications effective immediately;
Where only players under the age of 18 years are in attendance, normal training sessions may be conducted when the area is in Tier 1, 2 or 3.
Where any player over the age of 18 years is in attendance, these sessions must be restricted to;
- Groups of no more than 6 players.
- Where more than one (1) Group trains;
- The rink must be separated across its width with cones or similar, into defined 'Zones' with a gap between 'Zones' of at least 6 meters. i.e. Cones should be put 3 metres either side of the halfway line.
- Groups may not mix and must use separate access and exit points.
- Only Coaching staff may cross between Zones or locate themselves between the Zones.
- In the following Tiers, these additional restrictions apply;
- Tier 1 (Medium Alert)
- Training may occur per above in the Groups of 6.
- Tier 2 (High Alert)
- Training may occur per above in the Groups of 6, only if it is possible for people to avoid mixing with people they do not live with (or share a support bubble with).
- Tier 3 (Very High Alert)
- Training must not occur.